Bel Patra Leaves
- Street: Shed No. 126, Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana,
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: June 10, 2023 7:18 am
- Expires: 29 days, 14 hours
- Bel fruit is a wonderful fruit that has all the nutrients that our body needs. Bel fruits contain various nutrients like beta-carotene, protein, riboflavin, and vitamin C. It is native to India, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Southeast Asian countries.
How Bel Patra is known in your area?
- Bel fruit is called Vilva Palam in Tamil, bel in Hindi, maredu in Telugu.
- Due to the presence of the anti-bacterial properties in bael, it is highly effective against skin infections, cures many skin disorders, and promotes skin health. The antimicrobial nature of the plant treats various scalp and hair infections like folliculitis, itching, and dandruff. It nourishes the hair follicles with required nutrients, improves blood circulation, and strengthens the hair.
more : https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/bel-patra-leaves.html
87 total views, 2 today
Listing ID: 1006433e003803d2