- Street: Shed No. 126, Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana,
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: November 4, 2023 4:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- It is made from the fruits of the Avocado tree. It has a soft texture and exhibits a mild fragrance. Also, it is off-white when it comes to its color. It melts and spreads quickly on your skin and therefore, proves to be an effective cosmetic ingredient in skincare products.
- It also possesses emollient properties that make it a suitable ingredient in these products. Avocado Butter is often used to treat dry, chapped, and scaly skin and you can even use it for making DIY soaps and other body care products. You can dissolve it in oils and alcohols but it is insoluble in water.
- The butter of an avocado can benefit many parts of your body from skin to hair, not to mention your health. The butter melts with ease and is used in tons of hair and skin products. As for skin, there are literally endless benefits, but here are some of the most important: helps to reduce dark marks, reduces/ prevents wrinkles, hydrates and lightens skin tone, can be used as a sunscreen, helps to prevent breakouts and leaves your skin nourished and silky smooth. Dry or hard-to-tame hair will also benefit from this butter because of how rich, nourishing and softening it is.
169 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 10564185714f037a