- Street: Shed No. 126 Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: May 20, 2023 1:04 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 19 hours
- Cocoa beans are native to parts of Central and South America and have been harvested to make natural skin moisturizers in places like Mesoamerica and the Caribbean for centuries. Because it has a mild fragrance, a smooth texture (due to its “emollient” properties), and is ultra-hydrating, cocoa butter is a very popular ingredient today around the world in all sorts of commercial beauty products.
- In fact, cocoa beans themselves have been shown to be one of the greatest suppliers of polyphenols in our diets. Some of these antioxidants remain in cocoa butter even after it’s separated from the bean’s solids, which means it’s beneficial for improving immunity, lowering inflammation and improving heart health.
more : https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/cocoa-butter.html
94 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 48763edd76ef25d7