- Street: Shed No. 126, Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana,
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: June 10, 2023 7:10 am
- Expires: 29 days, 13 hours
- Anantmool is a synonym for the herbal drug Saariva. It is a climber with the length of 5 to 15 feets. Leaves of this drug resemble like that of pomegranate. The roots of anantmool smell like camphor.
How is anantmool known in your region?
- In the Hindi and Bengali speaking States anantmool is known as kapoori. In Marathi and Gujarati, it is called as upalsari. In Kannada speaking States, anantmool is known as soggade.
- Young chemist anantmool roots when crushed and converted in the form of a paste, it is known to treat burns and edema. For blood disorders, syphilis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout, extract of anantmool is collected and is used in the form of syrup.
more : https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/anantmool-sarsaparilla-red.html
85 total views, 3 today
Listing ID: 2956432bf98c43e9