- Street: Shed No. 126, Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana,
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: June 8, 2023 2:20 pm
- Expires: 27 days, 19 hours
- Mango butter is rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and E. Mango butter is a sweet-smelling soft butter extracted from kernels of the mango. The mango originates from southern Asia and can be found in warmer tropical climates such as Burma and India. Indigenous people of the rainforest have been reaping the hair and skincare benefits of this magnificent fruit for many centuries.
- Mango butter is extracted from the kernels of the mango, which grows in the tropical climates of the world. Mango butter is a soft butter that has a sweet smell that is commonly used in soap making, skincare, and hair care products. Mango butter is similar to shea and cocoa butter in consistency but differs in fatty acid content.
more : https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/mango-butter.html
87 total views, 2 today
Listing ID: 97363fb4bab39617