- Street: Shed No. 126 Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: November 4, 2023 4:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- History of Candelilla wax The Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) is a shrub native to Mexico and the southwestern United States. It’s small, a yellow-brown colour, and aromatic. Traditionally, Candelilla wax was used to make candles beginning in the 20th century. With the coming of World War I, demand increased as this wax was used for waterproofing equipment. This wax acts as an excellent emulsifier which prevents oil and water from separating to maintain proper consistency. It has an abundance of nutrients and is an excellent barrier to moisture loss. It is a product found in many cosmetics because of its ability to stiffen texture without hardening.
- Young Chemist only sells the finest quality ingredients and our Candelilla wax is no different. All of our products are custom tested by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion.
238 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 46263edd50033445