- Street: Shed No. 126, Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana,
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: May 25, 2023 5:56 am
- Expires: 13 days, 12 hours
- Curry leaves are the sub-tropical tree grown in India. Its leaves are used for both medical and cooking purposes. These leaves contain an aromatic flavor. They are often used in Indian dishes like dal, curry, etc.
Various names of curry leaves in different languages:
- Tamil: Kariveppilai, Karivempu.
- Hindi: Kadi Patta, Kathnim, Mitha Neem, Gandhela, Baranga.
- Bengali: Curry Patta, Barsanga, Kariphulli.
- Gujarati: Mitho Limdo, Meetho Limbado, Goranimb, Kadhilimbdo.
MORE : https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/curry-leaves.html
21 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 451646ef86fd97db