- Street: Shed No. 126, Opp Bhas SS Cha Vasana,
- City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 382213
- Listed: November 4, 2023 4:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Curry leaves are the sub-tropical tree grown in India. Its leaves are used for both medical and cooking purposes. These leaves contain an aromatic flavor. They are often used in Indian dishes like dal, curry, etc.
Various names of curry leaves in different languages:
- Tamil: Kariveppilai, Karivempu.
- Hindi: Kadi Patta, Kathnim, Mitha Neem, Gandhela, Baranga.
- Bengali: Curry Patta, Barsanga, Kariphulli.
- Gujarati: Mitho Limdo, Meetho Limbado, Goranimb, Kadhilimbdo.
117 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 451646ef86fd97db